Weekly Notes #08 | The Best of Personal Finance Tips and Must-Reads
Hi and welcome to another installment of SavingsPinay Weekly Notes! I was inspired to create a weekly post that involves only links concerning personal finance and other money matters that are worth the click. I hope with these posts you’ll be more inspired to take charge of your finances. I’ve had such an amazing time searching and reading the posts I compiled in this Weekly Notes #08 | The Best of Personal Finance Tips and Must-Reads.
I hope you are already part of the SavingsPinay Community on Facebook. This week I will be uploading an exclusive video for the reader members of SavingsPinay about stock investing 101. I want you to have access to that video too. Make sure to CLICK HERE and join the group.
Aside from the video you can also do the following within the community:
- Share your ideas. If you have a tip on how to save, how to budget and how to make money…feel free to share.
- Inquire your Money Issues. If there are things that bothers you financially like where to invest in the Philippines or How to Worry Free Invest in the Philippines then ask and the members will be glad to answer.
- Network with other financial bloggers. This community is created most especially for bloggers out there (Pinay or foreign) that wants exposure on their contents!!!
Have you read My April Recap and Extra Income Report?
Last Weekly Note, I told you that I will be doing monthly recaps and extra income reports once again. I did it for April and I can’t wait to share my recap and income report this May. I am also happy to announce that my mutual fund investment is doing well. Nakakabawi na ko. I also topped up my stock investment and bought more stocks now that the market is doing really good.
This Week’s Best Personal Finance Tips and Must Reads:
1. Learn why you should keep investing in 2017 from Mommy Lace
2. Learn how to open and fund a COL Financial Account while Abroad from ambin16
3. Know the 5 money conversations you should have with your spouse from Your Wealthy Mindset
4. Here’s a list of cheap laptops for your homebased job in the Philippines from Power Pinoys
5. What you should check when buying second hand phones from Olanap
6. Read the superman effect and thoughts on maximising profits from ZeeFreaks
7. A review of the financial book Break Free by Don Sariano by Money Girl PH
I do hope you enjoy This Week’s Best Personal Finance Tips and Must Reads installment.
How is your finances this week?
Follow the SavingsPinay FB Group and join the conversation at : SavingsPinay
Follow my official Facebook page at : IzzaGlinoFull
Follow me too in my Twitter account: Izza Glino
Subscribe to my Youtube channel: IzzaGlinoFull
Email me any question or topic suggestion at email@example.com
Or leave a comment below!!!
Izza of SavingsPinay helps Filipinos bridge the financial literacy gap one content at a time by providing insights and tips on budgeting, saving, investing, side hustle and growing your net worth. Aside from this blog she also writes at www.izzaglinofull.com, a beauty and lifestyle blog for frugal Pinays and manages, www.izzagevents.com, a wedding and event business since 2011. For inquiries, topic suggestions or future collaborations email her at firstname.lastname@example.org