SERIES | Overview of January SavingsPinay Series Financial Planning 101January 23, 2016
1. You need to write them down.
2. You need to prioritize them
3. You need to entrust them with God
- You need to make a budget and make it work for you.
- You need to save first before anything else. Again, Income – Savings = Expenses
- You need to correctly spend your money
- You need to invest and let your money grow
- You need to get serious about retirement.
- A Vision
- Current Financial Net Worth
- Emergency Fund
- Debt Payment
Izza of SavingsPinay helps Filipinos bridge the financial literacy gap one content at a time by providing insights and tips on budgeting, saving, investing, side hustle and growing your net worth. Aside from this blog she also writes at www.izzaglinofull.com, a beauty and lifestyle blog for frugal Pinays and manages, www.izzagevents.com, a wedding and event business since 2011. For inquiries, topic suggestions or future collaborations email her at email@example.com