My Swirl Rewards Card from The Coffee Bean
I love reward cards!!! As always i feel like there is an added value to the product i buy when i have a membership card to present. Are you like me? wink, wink.
Anyways, just recently i was able to try another ice blended from The Coffee Bean. I asked the barista if they have WI-FI in the facility. She genuinely answered that the Wi-fi is for those who have Swirl Rewards card only. From then she introduced me to the Swirl Rewards Card of The Coffee Bean. It is their official rewards point system membership card.
- Very affordable membership card.
- No expiration date.
- Great privileged for the FREE internet use.
- Great packaging and presentation of the card.
- 100pesos= 5 points!!! That’s really a big amount since 1 point equals 1 peso.
- Not enough The Coffee Bean branch. 🙁
- The card is not a loading system. An example of this rewards cash card type is like my Robinson’s Rewards card.
- The card should be activated online. Just visit http://swirlrewards.com.ph/
- The card can be used in all The Coffee Bean branches.
- The internet password changes every day per branch so always bring your Swirl Card with you.
Izza of SavingsPinay helps Filipinos bridge the financial literacy gap one content at a time by providing insights and tips on budgeting, saving, investing, side hustle and growing your net worth. Aside from this blog she also writes at www.izzaglinofull.com, a beauty and lifestyle blog for frugal Pinays and manages, www.izzagevents.com, a wedding and event business since 2011. For inquiries, topic suggestions or future collaborations email her at email@example.com